IES Brain Research Foundation
Student Summer Fellowships in Neuroscience
Thank you for helping and continuing to help us fight brain diseases, and to all those who have participated in events and made generous donations.
Please help this important work continue!
Click on the Donate button below to donate to IES Brain Research Foundation.
The Student Summer Fellowship Program is for Bright, Motivated undergraduate or first year graduate or medical students who are considering a career in neuroscience.
Congratulations 2016 Summer Fellows:
1. Jacob Batuhan working with Yasmine Hurd, PhD at Mount Sinai Medical School on Drug Addiction
2016 IES Brain Research Foundation Tino & Esther Summer Fellowship donated in memory of Tino & Esther by Luis Galindo & Soledad Cabeza De Vaca
2. David Estrin working with Mark West, PhD at Rutgers University on Drug Addiction
2016 IES Brain Research Foundation Luis Galindo & Soledad Cabeza De Vaca Summer Fellowship
3. Ariel Hairston working with Jayeeta Basu, PhD at NYU School of Medicine on Memory 2016 IES Brain Research Foundation Columbia & John J. Bonnet Summer Fellowship donated in memory of Columbia & John J. Bonnet by Kenneth Bonnet
4. Christian Fritz working with Kenneth Kwan, PhD at University of Michigan on Autism Spectrum Disorder
5. Joshua Hillman working with Mary Jeanne Kreek, MD at The Rockefeller University on Drug Addiction
6. Claire Polizu working with Venetia Zachariou, PhD at Mount Sinai School of Medicine on Chronic Pain
7. Katherine West working with David Ginty, PhD at Harvard Medical School on Horner's Syndrome
8. Mara Cowen working with Sofia Lizarraga, PhD at University of South Carolina on Warburg Micro Syndrome