Thank you for helping and continuing to help us fight brain diseases, and to all those who have participated in events and made generous donations.
Please help this important work continue!
Click on the Donate button below to donate to IES Brain Research Foundation.
The Student Summer Fellowship Program is for Bright, Motivated undergraduate or first year graduate or medical students who are considering a career in neuroscience.
Congratulations 2015 Summer Fellows!
1. Jonathan Pun working with Dr. Recio-Pinto at NYUMC on Chronic Neuropathic Pain 2015 IES Brain Research Foundation Monique C. and George L. Braude Foundation Fellowship
2. Nicholas Raja working with Pedro Lowenstein at U. Michigan on Glioblastoma
2015 IES Brain Research Foundation Paulo Fellowship
3. Amanda Carbajal working with Dr. Huang at UCSF on FTD Dementia
2015 IES Brain Research Foundation Monique C. and George L. Braude Foundation Fellowship
4. John Messinger working with Dr. Burre at Weill-Cornell Medical School on Alzheimer's Disease
2015 IES Brain Research Foundation Alan Zeiger Fellowship
5. Nihal Satyadev working with Gail Bitan at UCLA on ALS
6. Shivali Patel working with Dr. Serganov at NYU SOM on Fragile X Syndrome
2015 IES Brain Research Foundation Columbia and John J. Bonnet Fellowship
7. Jane Dobkin working with Dr. Bhatnagar at CHOP Phila. on Chronic Stress & Anxiety
8. Erin Sipple working withDr. Gittis at Carnegie Mellon on Parkinson's Disease
9. Christopher Parry working with Dr. Liu-Chen at Temple U on Depression & Anxiety
10. Esther Putman working with Dr. Norris at U. Kentucky on Alzheimer's & TBI